Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Throne The Goon. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The Goon comfortably accommodated riders up to and over 6 feet tall.
- Many owners saw the Goon colorways as stylish and inviting.
- Comfortable ride experiences were relayed by owners.
- Attaching an aftermarket freewheel is an option for the Goon.
- Owners felt confidence in the Goon’s strength and durability.
4 reasons not to buy
- Fixed riders were upset to see that their package didn’t contain pedal-straps.
- Others were disappointed that a freewheel wasn’t included with the Goon.
- One rider reported limited tire clearance on the front fork.
- Order faults included sending out an older model, as well as missing pedals and grips.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best BMX Bikes
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October