Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mongoose Switch. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- With 18” wheels, the Mongoose Switch suits older learner riders aged five to seven.
- Training wheels are included.
- Users were pleased the bike has both a coaster brake and handbrakes.
- Pegs are included. Riders found these allowed them to do basic tricks.
- The reflectors increase rider visibility on the bike.
- The bike has an attractive frame that is primarily black, with flashy logos.
- The Switch comes with a lifetime warranty.
5 reasons not to buy
- The handbrakes need frequent adjustment and are unreliable.
- Many users found the bike difficult to assemble with missing or damaged parts.
- Tools are needed for assembly.
- Many testers found the tires did not hold air well.
- The Switch is heavy.