Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Elite BMX Stealth. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- The Elite BMX Stealth is an affordable freestyle bike.
- Pegs are included for entry-level tricks.
- Eight color options allow users to choose a vibrant or subtle tone for their bike, depending on their personal preferences.
- Wide 2.5” tires perform well on dirt or pavement.
- Many users agree the bike is best for children. Adults and teenagers can use it as well.
- Most test riders found the bike easy to assemble. One user reported their teen was even able to assemble it themselves.
8 reasons not to buy
- The U-brake on the bike is not the highest quality or most responsive.
- The Stealth broke when one user was perfecting their bunny hop. They do not recommend practicing this move on it.
- Testers complained the pedals broke off.
- The seat is uncomfortable and doesn’t stay in place.
- Most testers found the bike noisy to ride.
- Users found parts were missing or broken upon arrival.
- Tools are required for assembly. They are not included.
- Some users reported the instructions for assembly were missing.