BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the sixthreezero 'Around The Block'. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- One of the advantages of the Around The Block, as seen by users, is that it comes in a variety of models - from a simpler singlespeed option with a coaster brake, to a 21 speed option with front and rear V-brakes.
- When it comes to women’s bikes, some manufacturers neglect to provide a size that is small enough for petite sizes. Customers noted that the 24” option suited riders of shorter stature.
- The variety of colour options (and in particular the fact that it was offered in plain colours, rather than covered with flowers or decoration – like some competitors) was a plus to many reviewers.
- Some cyclists found the wide, plush saddle to be comfortable.
- A number of riders chose the Around The Block for its classic ‘beach-cruiser’ style. The whitewall tires and swept-back handlebars are favored features.
- At under 40 pounds, some riders described this bike as a lighter option. Cruisers are generally heavier than other classes of bike.
- A major draw of the Around The Block was its low price.
3 reasons not to buy
- The most common complaint regarding the Around The Block, is regarding the instructions. It was a common occurrence for buyers to complain of receiving the wrong instructions for the purchased model. Others said that even the correct instructions were difficult to follow.
- Some people found it difficult to use the tools that came included with the bike.
- Although some buyers reported on how comfortable they found the saddle, others complained that it left them feeling sore.