BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Sixthreezero EVRYjourney. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- A large number of reviewers experienced easy and smooth shifting with the Shimano gears.
- From a lot of accounts, assembly is almost complete on product arrival and remaining assembly is quick and simple with an easy-to-read instruction manual.
- The pastel color range delighted customers.
- It was a comfortable ride for many, with an amazing number reporting how good it was for their back.
- Apparently, the EVRYjourney ‘rides well’.
- Buyers thought this bike came at a great price.
- Some riders found this 38 lb machine lightweight and easy to carry up stairs.
- Customers were pleased that the EVRYjourney fits shorter people.
6 reasons not to buy
- Users reported noisy gears, even after repair by a local bike shop.
- A lot of buyers found this bike difficult to assemble and the instructions difficult to read.
- The EVRYjourney had its share of the usual online-bike issues: missing parts (including a seatpost and small screws), many dented fenders and scratches.
- Some componentry was not stellar, including the plastic derailleur and soft metal screws on brakes.
- A few riders said that this bike does not fit riders sized 5’1” and under.
- Unfortunately, sixthreezero were accused of poor customer service, on a number of occasions.