Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Huron. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Riders find the Huron easy to pedal on city streets and modest hills.
- Buyers see this cruiser as good quality for the price.
- The single-speed Huron's simple build is a drawcard.
- Buyers call the Huron “sturdy” and “well-built”.
- Memories are summoned by the Huron’s classic, retro design.
- Assembly is simple and quick for many owners.
- Some Hurons come with a kickstand.
- Matte red and “blacked-out” color schemes are well-liked.
- A sprung saddle is comfortable for many owners.
4 reasons not to buy
- A vague, generic instruction manual is confusing for some owners.
- Some folk find the Huron bulky.
- Scratches on new bikes are sometimes present.
- Bent fenders aren’t too uncommon on new bikes.