BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Outroad Fat Tire Mountain Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Outroad Fat Tire Mountain Bike has a lower price than others in its category.
- The tires roll well over sand, snow and dirt.
- A kickstand is included with the bike.
- The entry-level Shimano drivetrain shifts without issues, according to users.
- Users found the Outroad Fat Bike to be attractive.
- The bike can carry a large load of up to 440 lb. Hefty individuals find it great for starting their journey to better health.
- A wide gear range allows riders to climb hills easily.
9 reasons not to buy
- Several users found the frame welds were insufficient. The frame broke during rides for some.
- The bike was dented on arrival.
- Users complain the tires do not hold air.
- Some users found the pedals were stripped and do not attach properly.
- Broken chains were a problem for many.
- Unstable tires and wheels are common occurrences.
- Warped wheels are a common issue upon arrival of the bike.
- Testers complained of poor customer service.
- The bike is heavy.