Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Outroad Fat Tire. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Outroad Fat Tire Mountain Bike has a lower price than others in its category.
- The tires roll well over sand, snow and dirt.
- A kickstand is included with the bike.
- The entry-level Shimano drivetrain shifts without issues, according to users.
- Users found the Outroad Fat Bike to be attractive.
- The bike can carry a large load of up to 440 lb. Hefty individuals find it great for starting their journey to better health.
- A wide gear range allows riders to climb hills easily.
9 reasons not to buy
- Several users found the frame welds were insufficient. The frame broke during rides for some.
- The bike was dented on arrival.
- Users complain the tires do not hold air.
- Some users found the pedals were stripped and do not attach properly.
- Broken chains were a problem for many.
- Unstable tires and wheels are common occurrences.
- Warped wheels are a common issue upon arrival of the bike.
- Testers complained of poor customer service.
- The bike is heavy.
Bottom lineThe Outroad Fat Tire Mountain Bike is a heavy fat tire bike. It’s wide tires allow it to travel over sand, dirt and snow with ease. The bike has an entry-level Shimano drivetrain and wide gear range. The price of the bike is low but it is not without issues. Broken chains, stripped pedal attachments and poor welds are all common complaints among users.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
I Bought a Fat Bike on Amazon!
Visit full review
The bike comes with pedals and tools to assemble the bike.
Best Fat Tire Bikes
Fat tire bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores
Outroad Fat Tire in comparison to averages
Outroad Fat Tire