Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mophoto Adult Tricycle. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
2 reasons to buy
- True patriots appreciated the U.S. Flag colorway.
- Owners found the included basket very useful.
8 reasons not to buy
- Cornering was a bit edgy.
- One owner's bell arrived broken. Another's broke on the first day of use.
- Some owners said assembly was difficult, while others described it as very difficult.
- The tricycle itself was larger than some buyers expected.
- At 67 pounds, it was a heavy load, especially for older riders.
- Buyers received trikes with a dented frame, scratches and chipped paintwork.
- One owner was unable to fit their chainguard.
- Many owners didn't receive instructions and couldn't find an online video.