Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-330 P7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- With front and rear baskets, the M-330 P7 comes ready to shop.
- The M-330 P7 can carry 350lb of rider and cargo.
- The M-330’s step-through frame is well-suited to mobility-challenged riders.
- A 750W front-wheel-hub motor delivers 80Nm of torque, on the M-330 P7.
- With its compact frame and 20” wheels, this petite trike suits shorter cyclists.
- A 48V 17.5Ah battery provides 23mi to 65mi of range.
- A MOZO 50mm suspension fork helps to suppress the jitters.
- Fat, knobby tires ensure that this trike can roll on roads, dirt & gravel.
- A telescopic stem fits the M-330 P7 to riders of disparate heights.
- The trike’s folding and collapsible stem makes it easier to transport.
- The M-330 P7 comes with an integrated headlight.
- The M-330’s integrated taillight is activated on braking.
- Tektro mechanical brakes use motor inhibitors, stopping the trike soundly.
- The M-330 P7’s battery is removable for charging and lockable for security.
- A number of owners are pleased with Addmotor’s customer service.
7 reasons not to buy
- This trike is heavy (88lb), bulky and difficult to lift.
- With only mechanical brakes, this hefty rig takes force to stop.
- This trike uses a cadence sensor, which means a small delay in engaging assist.
- The trike’s motor is powerful and can kick in suddenly.
- The M-330 P7 is only available in one size.
- The M-330 P7 doesn’t have any bottle bosses.
- An owner found this trike’s front wheel could flop and disconnect cables.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Addmotor Motan M-330 P7 Review
A heavy-duty and feature-rich cargo electric trike, capable of transporting up to 350 pounds of rider and cargo in the included front and rear baskets. Approachable thanks to a step-thru frame with a low standover height. Large size and weight mean it is difficult to transport in a vehicle, mechanical brakes require more grip strength as well as more frequent maintenance than hydraulic, and the motor is almost too powerful when unburdened.
Best Electric Bikes
3 hours ago
2 days ago