BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Hiland Beach Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
3 reasons to buy
- Owners called the Hiland Beach Cruiser a “great quality” and "great overall" bike.
- A buyer found the pink model to be "so cute!”.
- A happy buyer was pleased that the Hiland Beach Cruiser shipped quickly
3 reasons not to buy
- Some cruisers arrived with damage; including a warped rim and a torn seat.
- Owners reported that stock rim tape came loose, causing punctures.
- The stock saddle was described as uncomfortable.