#1 Mobo Shift$616.9984/100?
13 reasons to buy
- The trike can go in reverse.
- Users agree the steering is precise and accurate.
10 reasons not to buy
- The reverse feature is difficult to use.
- Many users described the front wheel as wobbly.
#2 Mobo Mobito$314.1083/100?
12 reasons to buy
- The steel frame is durable.
- The Mobito can carry a load up to 180 lb.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Mobito is heavy.
- The bike doesn't have a parking brake.
#3 Mobo Triton Pro$429.0083/100?
11 reasons to buy
- Multiple owners described the Triton as sturdy.
- Riders found this trike easy to adapt to and control.
18 reasons not to buy
- Some owners felt that this trike was overpriced.
- Some folk felt that the saddle was thin and uncomfortable.
#4 Addmotor M-360$2,849.0566/100?
20 reasons to buy
- The M-360 has a payload of 450lb.
- The M-360’s 750W motor outputs 1000W of peak power.
13 reasons not to buy
- Owners have reported frustrating experiences with customer service.
- The Addmotor M-360 Semi-Recumbent Electric Trike is not inexpensive.
4 Best Bikes
- Based on reviews from and 857 users
- Learn how the BikeRide Score works
- Updated September 2023