#1 Marin San Quentin$899.0087/100?
12 reasons to buy
- Both owners and expert reviewers agree that the Marin San Quentin is good value.
- Experts agree the bike is happy being pointed downhill, especially on flowy trails.
8 reasons not to buy
- Two experts note that the San Quentin is hard to jump and manual.
- One tester criticizes the untidy cable routing under the bottom bracket.
#2 NS Bikes Metropolis$779.9576/100?
15 reasons to buy
- Octane One hubs engaged quickly on take-off.
- Rear brake hose was plenty long for barspins and tailwhips.
5 reasons not to buy
- A reviewer felt that chain-tugs would have been a welcome inclusion.
- One reviewer would have liked a steerer tube that fit a tapered fork.
2 Best Bikes
- Based on reviews from 3 experts and 18 users
- Learn how the BikeRide Score works
- Updated December 2023