BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Woom 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Woom 1 is light in weight. At 6.6 lb, it's easy for a child to maneuver and light enough for an adult to carry when a child tires.
- The bike is designed for the tiniest balance bike riders. Woom recommends it for riders 18 months to 3 years. Experts used it with children at 18 months.
- Woom has an upcycle program. Users can trade their Woom bike in when they grow out of it and get 40% off their next bike from Woom.
- The air-filled tires provide great traction. They cushion bumps along the road better than foam or plastic tires.
- The bike comes assembled. Only a few adjustments are needed to be ready to ride it.
- The rear wheel hand brake is child-sized and adjustable. It's easy for toddlers to activate and learn to use.
- The bike has a low step-through frame. This makes it easy for riders to get on and off the Woom 1.
- The long wheelbase helps riders glide with control.
- The SOOPA-DOOPA-HOOPS rims are aluminum. They are very light and do not warp as easily as plastic rims.
- 1.35" Schwalbe G-One Speed tires roll well on pavement. They are capable on grass or hard-packed dirt too.
- The bolts are smooth and rounded. This keeps kids from getting scratched by them.
- Woom offers a strap to attach to the bike to make carrying it easier.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in an upright position that helps them balance and glide easily.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The Woom 1 has a turning limiter. This is a safety measure for beginner balance bike riders. It can be removed once children are more comfortable on it.
- Woom offers this balance bike in five colors. Buyers have the choice between red, blue, green, yellow and purple.
1 reasons not to buy
- The bike is expensive compared to other balance bikes.