Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Woom 1 Plus. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The Woom 1 Plus has 14" wheels and tires. It's best suited to children three to five years old.
- With a weight capacity of 130 lb, the Woom 1 Plus is an option for children of all body types.
- Woom's customer service is helpful and quickly assists users with questions about their bike.
- The AA-6061 aluminum frame and components are high quality. They can withstand regular abuse.
- The quick-release seat post clamp makes it easy to adjust the seat.
- Woom has an Upcycle membership program. Users can join this trade-up program and get 40% off their Woom.
- The bike has air-filled tires. These are high quality compared to the foam and plastic tires used on other balance bikes.
- The Schwalbe Little Joe tires roll well on grass and dirt, in addition to pavement.
- The Woom 1 Plus comes with the SURFBOARD footrest. This is detachable and allows youngsters to do tricks as they glide.
- The bike has dual handbrakes that are designed for small hands.
- The bike's brake levers are colored differently to help children identify and use them correctly.
- At 9.5 lb, the Woom 1 Plus is lightweight. This makes it easy for riders to maneuver.
- The elastic steering limiter gently corrects children's steering. It prevents overturning and crashing. It is removable for more advanced riders.
- The bike comes in five attractive colors.
- Assembly takes less than five minutes, according to several users.
- The step-through frame makes it easy for kids to get on and off of the bike.
- Kids that can already pedal find the bike fun for doing tricks, according to experts.
- The long wheelbase offers riders stability as they glide.
- The saddle is comfortable and durable.
- The Woom LEGGIE kickstand is included and pre-installed.
- Tools are included for assembly and adjustments.
- The SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS rims are light and durable. They are higher in quality than most competitors' rims.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Woom 1 plus's price is higher than that of many competing models.
- The maximum seat height is less than 20". This is shorter than other larger balance bikes.