Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Kent Bayside - Women's. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Bayside has a beautiful appearance with a soft pink hue and whitewall tires, according to users.
- The bike is comfortable to ride with a wide cushioned seat.
- The bike is easy to pedal on and maintain speed on with seven gears.
- The twist shifter and Shimano drivetrain allow riders to smoothly shift the bike.
- The Bayside has a cup holder and phone holder.
- Petite women found this bike especially comfortable.
- Adding a rack and basket can transform the Bayside into a stylish commuter.
- The bike has a sturdy steel frame.
- The Bayside is affordable.
- The high handlebars are comfortable. They do not put strain on the rider’s arms or back.
- The instructions for assembly are easy to follow.
5 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported the Bayside's fork and wheels were damaged. This caused spokes to break from their wheels and the bike to feel clunky or wobbly when riding.
- The brakes are hard to adjust. Users reported they did not always engage and could become locked.
- The bike doesn’t have suspension to cushion the bike over bumps.
- The derailleur or cassette broke after minimal use on the Bayside for several riders. This caused the bike to have shifting issues.
- Many users said that assembly was difficult, taking several hours.