Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the TOMY John Deere 12" Heavy Duty and Pink Bicycles. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- TOMY John Deere 12" bikes come in two styles. The Heavy Duty Bicycle comes in 'John Deere green' with yellow trim. The pink version has purple highlights. Users agree both colorways are bright and attractive.
- Both bikes come with a small cargo rack. A handlebar bag is also included with the pink model.
- Sturdy training wheels are included with the bike.
- Users agree customer service is extremely responsive.
- The steel frame is incredibly sturdy.
- Assembly is an overall easy process. The instructions included are detailed and clear.
- Children that love tractors are especially attracted to the TOMY John Deere.
- Users agree the bike is capable of traversing pavement, packed dirt and grassy terrain.
- The seat is easy to adjust as a child grows. It has a quick-release seat post clamp.
- The saddle is plush. It is not hard plastic like some other children's bikes.
- The chainguard keeps children from catching their pants in the chain.
- Testers agree the bike is priced fairly for its durability and features.
- One user was especially pleased that the rubber grips held up well with regular use.
5 reasons not to buy
- Many users had issues with attaching the pedals. The pedals can easily fall off the bike.
- Testers report the wheel and fork can arrive damaged. This makes it difficult to ride, as the bike wobbles when it's ridden.
- The bike is very heavy.
- The paint chips easily.
- Tools are not included to assemble the bike.