BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the smarTrike Folding Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The smarTrike Balance Bike folds up easily. It can fit below a stroller, in a car or be tucked away in a closet.
- The drop handlebars give the bike a sleek look. They are easy for little hands to grasp.
- The bike comes with a two-year warranty.
- Assembly is an easy process.
- The tires do not require air. They can never go flat.
- The smarTrike Balance Bike is available in three attractive colors: blue, red and pink.
- The bike's wide wheels roll smoothly and stably on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Knee, elbow and wrist pads are included to protect young push bike riders as they learn to balance.
- There is a narrow footrest on the bike.
- Users agree it's easy to adjust the seat. The seat can move to fit children with 12" to 20" inseams.
4 reasons not to buy
- Some users stated they would have preferred air-filled tires. These provide greater traction than the included puncture-proof tires.
- Tools are needed to adjust the seat.
- One user received a faulty frame. It snapped in half when a child lifted the front and dropped it back to the ground.
- One user found the bike does not stay folded.