Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Koen Balance. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Koen Balance Bike has a durable steel frame.
- The bike has EVA foam tires that are puncture-proof.
- Many parents found the bike helpful for children learning to balance before moving on to a pedal bike.
- The seat is easy to adjust with its quick-release seat post clamp.
- The bike is offered in two attractive colors: red and blue.
- Assembly is an extremely easy process.
- The bike has a steering limiter. This prevents riders from overturning and crashing.
- The Koen Balance Bike is easy to get on and off. It has a step-through frame design.
- The price is extremely affordable compared to other balance bikes.
- A handle is attached to the Koen's seat. It can be used to assist children while riding or to carry the bike.
- The weight is light. This makes it easy for two to four-year-olds to maneuver.
3 reasons not to buy
- One user received the wrong product.
- Some testers were missing parts when the Koen Balance Bike arrived.
- The foam tires do not perform as well as air-filled tires.