Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Sauce. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- Testers characterize the Sauce as ‘simple fun’. Owners had “a blast” riding it.
- Users say the Sauce is a versatile, “do-it-all”, on or off-road bike.
- Owners admire the Sauce’s classic and attractive curved klunker look.
- Reviewers admire the Sauce’s convenient, ‘jump-on-and-go’ nature.
- Riders are impressed by just how lightweight 25lb of Sauce is.
- Owners say the Sauce is comfortable.
- Testers and owners say the Sauce is easy to assemble, with minimal setup needed.
- Owner appreciate the low-maintenance configuration.
- Reviewers admire the retro styling and sweep of the bullmoose stem/bar combo.
- A tester deems the Sauce’s hydraulic brakes to be, “confidence inspiring”.
- Goodyear Peak 2.25” wide tires provide “excellent off-road traction”, according to one tester.
- A tester says the Sauce is tough enough to drop off curbs and ride gravel trails “with confidence”.
- Reviewers say the Sauce is a great value, especially for a belt-drive bike with hydraulic brakes.
- 27.5" Sun Ringle Helix TR25 rims come tubeless-ready, for your pleasure.
- A tester says the Sauce’s 46/22 ratio is suited to casual riding and climbing.
- The Sauce is suspension-corrected to fit a fork with up to 100mm travel.
- It comes equipped with lock-on grips.
- Owners admire the “Chimichurri Green” color. There’s also a “Cast Iron” option.
- Customers report great customer service, including a case of service reimbursement.
- The Sauce is ready-routed to rock a dropper cable.
3 reasons not to buy
- On trails, a tester says the bottom bracket and pedal clearance is a little low.
- One owner received their Sauce with an unbled brake.
- One tester found it difficult to Bunny Hop with the Sauce’s geometry.
Expert Reviews95/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
This Bike is Bulletproof | Priority Sauce
This is sick. It’s so nimble…This thing is no joke. Oh man, it’s unbelievable how fun a single-speed is with no gears. This belt drive is super-super-smooth… It’s just so simple: throw it in the car, let’s go ride! You don’t have to worry about gears, derailleurs, or chains or nothing, you just get on it and ride.
Spice Things up With the Sauce
Overall, we found the Priority Sauce to be a unique and intriguing mash-up… It’s comfortable jumping off curbs or flying down gravel trails. Modern touches… ensure you’ll spend more time riding than at a bike shop. The bike isn’t perfect though and won’t work for everyone… That said, the Priority Sauce has all the right ingredients to make every ride more fun…
More Simple, Fun Bikes Like the Priority Sauce, Please
I’ve been riding one a ton for the last six months… Around town, on little adventures, even swooping around flowy, non-technical singletrack. I’ve bolted on… racks… and attached a couple bike bags… it’s replaced my big, heavy e-cargo bike… I throw a Yepp kid seat on the back… It’s a do-anything rig that looks cool and is fun to ride.
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October