BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Lectric XP 2.0 Step-Thru. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- Riders found the XP 2.0 Step-Thru’s low frame easy to mount and dismount.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru folds up smaller than the standover model.
- Reviewers and owners said the XP 2.0 Step-Thru was an excellent value.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru comes fully assembled.
- With a throttle and 5 levels of assist, the XP 2.0 Step-Thru is quick to accelerate.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru folds for ease of storage and transport.
- 20” wheels accelerated quickly from a dead stop, on the XP 2.0 Step-Thru.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru uses fat 3.0” tires that are versatile across terrains.
- An easy-to-use interface displays trip distance, odometer, voltage and current on the XP 2.0 Step-Thru.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru can be manually adjusted to achieve 28mph as a Class 3 e-bike.
- On the XP 2.0 Step-Thru, the battery can be removed, for charging or security reasons.
- Reviewers found that the XP 2.0 Step-Thru offered a lot of seat and handlebar adjustment.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru is fitted with mounting points for baskets and racks.
- On the XP 2.0 Step-Thru, integrated front and rear lights are included.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru includes a front coil suspension fork, that wasn’t fitted to the 1.0.
- A rear rack with a 75 lb payload comes included with the XP 2.0 Step-Thru.
- The Lectric XP 2.0 Step-Thru places riders in a comfortable, upright seating position.
- The Lectric XP 2.0 Step-Thru comfortably fits riders between 5'0" and 6'3".
- Fenders come included on all XP 2.0 models.
- Motors on XP 2.0 models provide a powerful 800W peak output and plenty of torque.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru has a carrying capacity of 330 lb.
- Reviewers approved of Lectric’s one-year warranty and the quality of customer support for owners of XP 2.0 models.
8 reasons not to buy
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru’s small 20” wheels roll slower and less smoothly than larger options.
- Small wheels and a compact frame made the XP 2.0 Step-Thru’s handling a little twitchy.
- The keyhole used to activate the XP 2.0 Step-Thru is difficult to access.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru is heavy and may need two people to lift it.
- Folding the XP 2.0 Step-Thru can be cumbersome. Its width makes it unwieldy to carry.
- A tester was unnerved to find the motor kept running after they stopped pedaling.
- The XP 2.0 Step-Thru’s display is not removable, making it easy to steal.
- There is no locking mechanism or strap to secure the folded XP 2.0 Step-Thru.