Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Kulana Lakona. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- Lakonas come in in 26”, 24” and 20” wheel sizes for women, men, girls and boys.
- Simple single-speed models were seen as the perfect bike for flat areas.
- Buyers saw the Lakona as excellent value at a low price.
- More than one owner described a sturdy frame and quality construction.
- Kulana’s Lakona is available in single-speed and 7-speed versions.
- In it’s many colors, buyers saw this as as a beautiful bike with an excellent paintjob.
- Owners reported quick assembly times, from as little as 20 minutes.
5 reasons not to buy
- A few owners said that this bike’s pedals were not durable.
- Some buyers didn’t receive pedals or a handlebar.
- Lakonas were heavy and best suited to flatter areas.
- Build issues included seized nuts and a split seat.
- Three owners had bent rims on their new Lakona.