BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Knus Beach Cruiser. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Knus cruiser was described, by owners, as being of good build quality.
- Riders said the Knus cruiser was an “easy ride”.
- Wide, 26”x2.125” tires make for a cushioned ride.
- Owners of the Knus cruiser found it to be comfortable.
- The Knus cruiser is designed to fit riders from 5’ to 6’ in height.
- Along with black, Knus cruisers come in a variety of vibrant pastel colors.
- One buyer was easily able to attach a toddler seat to this cruiser.
- Knus Beach Cruisers are available in both step-over and step-through frame designs.
2 reasons not to buy
- One buyer found the information in instructions to be limited.
- Without further detail, one buyer said this bike did not assemble correctly.