Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Knog Blinder Skull Front. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- Users compliment the more-than-adequate brightness of this 200-lumen light.
- Knog says the Skull Front light is visible from up to 1500 feet away.
- Owners say they can complete multiple night rides, each lasting a number of hours, before needing to recharge.
- Numerous users are impressed with the durability of the Blinder Skull Front light.
- This light offers 7 Skull-mode settings – and one non-skull mode.
- According to Knog, this light boasts up to 60 hours of runtime, in ‘Eco-Flash’ mode.
- With multiple attachment straps, this light fits a range of handlebars and headtubes.
- Knog state that the Skull Front light is waterproof, with an IP67 rating.
- Due to the Skull Front’s ‘USB tongue’, charging is cordless.
2 reasons not to buy
- Numerous users say this light is not suitable for off-road riding, as it doesn't illuminate the path ahead.
- Some users feel that they are paying a premium for the Skull aesthetic.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Bike Front Lights
1 day ago
1 day ago