BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Kinderfeets Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Kinderfeets Balance Bike is a sustainable product. Its frame is made of wood. The tires are biodegradable.
- The tires do not require air.
- There is a turning limiter that ensures riders don’t crash from turning too far.
- The bike is priced fairly, according to users.
- The frame has a chalkboard finish that allows riders to customize their bike.
- It’s easy to clean the Kinderfeets Balance Bike with a wet cloth.
- The saddle is comfortable and cushioned.
- The seat pad is removable and washable.
- The seat is adjustable.
- The step-through frame makes it easy for small riders to get on and off of the bike.
2 reasons not to buy
- The frame can easily become chipped and damaged.
- One expert found the seat was difficult to adjust. Tools are required.