Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Dynacraft Baby Shark. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
6 reasons to buy
- The Baby Shark 12” is an attractive child’s bike, with adorable shark images on it.
- The bike is easy to assemble.
- Dynacraft provides users with a quick-release seat post clamp, allowing them to easily adjust the seat.
- Users were pleased to find the bike comes with removable training wheels.
- The coaster brake allows riders to stop smoothly on the Baby Shark 12”.
- The steel frame is strong and durable.
3 reasons not to buy
- Users found the bike was missing parts upon arrival.
- The Baby Shark 12” is a heavy bike. It weighs 23 lbs.
- Users felt the bike was expensive.