Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV 12 Kids' Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Co-op Cycles REV 12 Kids’ Bike is a durable, aluminum bike with pedals.
- The bike comes with training wheels.
- The Rev 12 Kids’ Bike has wide 2.25” Innova tires, making it easy for children to maneuver over obstacles on it.
- The bike comes with a bell.
- Stickers are included with the bike, allowing young riders to personalize their REV 12 Kids’ Bike.
- The bike has a responsive coaster brake.
- Users found the color choices of the bike to be attractive.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Co-op Cycles REV 12 Kids’ Bike requires a tool to adjust the seat.
- The handlebars cannot be adjusted on the bike.