BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles REV 12 Kids' Balance Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The REV 12 Kids' Balance Bike has a sturdy, aluminum frame.
- Air-filled tires are a notable feature on the bike. The 12” wheel and tire setup provides young riders with excellent traction.
- Riders found the color options of the REV 12 Kids' Balance Bike to be attractive.
- Users noted the grips on the bike were comfortable.
- The REV 12 Kids' Balance Bike allows children to develop confidence striding and gliding as they prepare for riding a pedal bike.
- The bike is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Users agree the bike is affordable.
3 reasons not to buy
- The handlebars are too low for some riders.
- Users noted that the handlebars are not adjustable.
- The REV 12 Kids' Balance Bike does not come with a bell or reflectors.