BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Co-op Cycles CTY 1.1 Step-Through. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The bike is budget-friendly.
- The CTY 1.1 Step-Through has an attractive matte finish.
- Assembly is easy. Tools are included to complete the process.
- The step-through frame design allows riders with limited mobility and shorter riders to get on and off the bike easily.
- The Tektro disc brakes are responsive.
- The Shimano drivetrain shifts smoothly. With a wide gear range, the CTY 1.1. can traverse hills easily.
- There are fender mounts. Adding fenders keeps you dry on rainy days.
- There are mounts for a rack. This allows riders to carry additional gear during their commute on the bike.
- The aluminum frame is sturdy.
- Users found the bike light compared to others in its category.
- 700c x 40mm tires roll well on pavement and hard-packed trails.
5 reasons not to buy
- The bike runs small. Users suggest sizing up from the size chart’s recommendation.
- Many riders found the seat hard and uncomfortable.
- It’s difficult to secure a kickstand to the bike.
- The CTY 1.1 Step-Through’s paint can easily chip and scratch.
- A full-size water bottle does not fit in the frame.