Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Continuum Onyx. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Priority Continuum Onyx excels on the pavement with slick WTB tires.
- The belt drive is low maintenance and mess-free.
- The Continuum Onyx comes partially assembled. Completing the process is easy and quick. Priority includes tools, videos and written instruction to assist users.
- Customer service responded quickly to assist with assembly.
- The bike is designed so that you can remove the rear wheel without having to reset the belt drive's tension.
- There are several mounts on the bike, making it easy to attach water bottle cages, racks and bags.
- The WTB tires are puncture-resistant.
- The twist shifter has an illustrated gear indicator that helps riders know which gears are best for hills and flats.
- The Continuous Variable Transmission internal hub provides a 380% gear range that's great for tackling hills.
- The bike is available in three sizes to fit riders from 5'4" to 6'5" in height.
- The integrated rear and front lights are powered by a Dynamo hub. Riders don't need to charge the lights.
- Fenders are included with the bike. These are nice for riders looking to ride in wet conditions and who want fenders that match their bike perfectly.
- The aluminum frame and fork are strong and durable.
- The bike rides and shifts quietly compared to bikes with chains and cassettes.
- With the attachment of racks, the bike is a capable commuter.
- The Promax hydraulic disc brakes are very reliable and work well.
- Most users and experts agree the Continuum Onyx is very attractive.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Continuum Onyx is heavy.
- Some users found that shifting the bike took time to get used to.
Bottom lineThe Continuum Onyx is an attractive belt drive bicycle that shifts smoothly. It rides quietly and excels on the pavement with slick tires. Hydraulic disc brakes, mounts for racks, bosses for water bottle cages, integrated lights and fenders combine to make this a capable commuter. The bike is a bit heavy and shifting with a twist shifter can take time to get used to. However, numerous owners praise the smooth, stepless shifting provided by Enviolo's CVT internal planetary hub. Overall the bike is great for commuting.
Expert Reviews100/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Priority Continuum Onyx
The Priority Continuum Onyx focuses on city riding and if that’s what you need it’s one of the best options on the market.
Priority Continuum Onyx Bicycle Review
This review will cover my experiences as a rider, on this bike for my daily commute the past four months.
The Priority Continuum-New Bike Day!
This bike is just like a solid, awesome commuter bike.
Episode 027 – My New Continuum Onyx Bike
I really liked that I can change gears while I’m stopped.
Priority Bicycles Continuum Onyx Review | ReddyYeti Gear Review
The Continuum Onyx is a commuter bike.
My Perfect Winter Bike – Upgraded! The Priority Continuum Onyx
What you just saw is my winter commuting bike.
Priority Continuum Onyx with NuVinci CVT & Gates Carbon Drive
It arrived in perfect condition.
Priority Continuum Onyx Bike Review
The Priority Continuum Onyx arrived in a giant bike box, much like the Classic. It was impressively padded and wrapped and arrived without a scratch or piece out place.
Priority Continuum Onyx: No-Hassle Riding With A Twist And Smile
When the Priority Bicycles Continuum Onyx arrived, our first thought was “since when did urban-commuter bikes become so aesthetically pleasing.”