BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Continuum Onyx. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Priority Continuum Onyx excels on the pavement with slick WTB tires.
- The belt drive is low maintenance and mess-free.
- The Continuum Onyx comes partially assembled. Completing the process is easy and quick. Priority includes tools, videos and written instruction to assist users.
- Customer service responded quickly to assist with assembly.
- The bike is designed so that you can remove the rear wheel without having to reset the belt drive's tension.
- There are several mounts on the bike, making it easy to attach water bottle cages, racks and bags.
- The WTB tires are puncture-resistant.
- The twist shifter has an illustrated gear indicator that helps riders know which gears are best for hills and flats.
- The gear range is great for tackling hills.
- The bike is available in three sizes to fit riders from 5'4" to 6'5" in height.
- The integrated rear and front lights are powered by a Dynamo hub. Riders don't need to charge the lights.
- Fenders are included with the bike. These are nice for riders looking to ride in wet conditions and who want fenders that match their bike perfectly.
- The aluminum frame and fork are strong and durable.
- The bike rides and shifts quietly compared to bikes with chains and cassettes.
- With the attachment of racks, the bike is a capable commuter.
- The Promax hydraulic disc brakes are very reliable and work well.
- Most users and experts agree the Continuum Onyx is very attractive.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Continuum Onyx is heavy.
- Some users found that shifting the bike took time to get used to.