Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Buzz Centris. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- Acceleration via throttle is described as being “zippy”, by two reviewers.
- A tester says the Centris folds “easily and quickly”.
- The Centris’s 4”-wide, knobby tires travel well over loose gravel and sand.
- Both front and rear racks are included with the Centris.
- Front and rear fenders come fitted to the Buzz Centris.
- Integrated front and rear lights are included with the Centris.
- The Centris folds up to stow in your apartment or the back of an SUV.
- With a concealed battery and internal cabling, the Centris is “sleek and stealthy”.
- The Centris’s low-step frame and upright geometry is suited to older and less mobile riders.
- Comfort is enhanced by a suspension fork and huge tires.
- A tester experienced strong stopping power from the bike’s mechanical brakes.
- The Centris impresses with consistent cruising speeds at low pedal-assist levels.
- Handling has been described as ‘nimble’, on the Centris.
- Reviewers find the Centris’s 6 gears offer a decent range on park trails.
- Warranty? Buzz offers 2 years on the Centris’s electronics & 10 years on the frame.
- Testers have found the Centris comfortable to pedal unpowered, on flat ground.
- Assembly is reportedly easy, minimal and quick.
- Testers say the Centris climbs well.
- The Centris’s display is described as “simple and easy-to-read”.
- Reviewers say the Centris’s grips are ergonomic and comfortable.
- The Centris’s battery is removable and lockable.
- A tester says the Centris’s handlebar is highly adjustable, to suit differing rider heights.
8 reasons not to buy
- A reviewer found the Centris’s tires were noisy on pavement.
- One reviewer feels that the throttle is placed in an awkward position.
- The Centris’s throttle does not engage from a dead stop.
- One tester described the Centris’s folding process as a “chore”.
- The 67lb Centris is heavy and difficult to lift by oneself.
- A tester found that the Centris’s suspension bottoms out easily on off-road trails.
- The Centris does not feature eyelets to attach a bottle cage.
- One tester says the Centris’s handlebar is not adjustable, to suit differing rider heights.
Bottom lineThe Buzz Centris is a folding electric fat-bike that comes rider-ready from new; with racks, lights and fenders included. It’s a Class 2 vehicle that will reach 20mph using the throttle (which won’t activate from a dead stop). While testers stress that this is not a mountain bike, the suspension and bulbous 4”-wide tires do make for a comfortable ride on gravel and mild dirt trails. Buzz's price is highly competitive. The ride position is very upright, which may suit less-mobile riders but be unsuitable for more athletic types. It weighs 67 lb, so it’s a heavy one-person carry. Brakes are mechanical but do their job well.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Buzz Centris Folding E-Bike Review
Overall, I’m very happy with the Centris. It’s the fat tire, folding e-bike I’ve been looking for. It’s priced well, especially compared to the competition. No, it’s not the best e-bike in the world, but it’s a blast to ride. It’s also comfortable and practical. Sure, it could be better with fancier components, but then it wouldn’t be priced so low.
Buzz Centris Folding E-Bike Review
A great companion for mellow outdoor adventures, or it can be folded up in the corner of an apartment for weekend trips to the boardwalk. This is not the bike for daily commuters or folks wanting to do more challenging off-road rides, but it’s great for casual riders.
What’s All the Buzz About?
The Buzz Centris is a ton of fun! The one thing that we’d like to see improved would be the suspension. During off-road trail riding, it bottomed out pretty hard a few times. It literally took me less than 60 seconds to put this whole bike together and have it ride-ready.