Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Pace 500 Next-Gen. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
20 reasons to buy
- It can be set up in either Class 3 (28mph) or Class 2 (20mph) mode.
- This sleek version of the Pace 500 conceals its battery within the frame.
- The Next-Gen Pace 500’s battery is removable to charge and lockable for safety.
- Next-Gen models feature brake lights integrated into the bike’s seatstays.
- The Pace 500 Next-Gen is available with an easy-to-mount step-through frame.
- At 52lb, the Pace 500 Next-Gen is relatively light.
- The Pace 500 Next-Gen has a total weight capacity of 300lb.
- A fully-adjustable stem accommodates riders of varying sizes.
- Depending on ride style, users can eke from 25 to 48 miles of range from a charge.
- A backlit color display is easy to see and use, even in sunlight.
- The bike’s display pairs with Aventon’s app for extra features and information.
- Braking is superb, thanks to a Tektro hydraulic-disc setup using 180mm rotors.
- Motor inhibitors ensure a reduced stopping distance when brakes are engaged.
- Integrated lighting impresses reviewers and is sufficient for night-time riding.
- The standard frame is available in Regular or Large sizes, while the step-through model comes in ‘S/M’ or ‘M/L’ options.
- Owners appreciated the subtle color choices available.
- The swept-back handlebar is ergonomic. It places riders in an upright position.
- Internally routed cabling results in a clean, organized, and elegant look.
- Selle Royale’s saddle is comfortable and well-padded.
- Assembly is easy. Parts are labeled and tools are provided.
4 reasons not to buy
- Neither a rack nor fenders are provided with the bike.
- Some experts say the 12.8Ah battery is smaller than other bikes in this range.
- Motor assistance could engage jarringly, due to the bike’s cadence sensor.
- The M/L size of the step-through version is undersized for taller riders over 6’.
Expert Reviews100/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Aventon Pace 500 Step-Through – New and Available Now
It’s a great cruiser bike with a lot more power than I expected. Multiple colors, hydraulic brakes, 500W motor, backlit display with Aventon app, up to 40 miles of range, Class 2, 20mph limit but can be unlocked to reach a 28mph limit.
Aventon Pace 500 Next-Gen Electric Bike Review: Testing a High-Value Option for a City E-bike
The Next-Gen edition has a number of interesting new updates; from the integrated battery to the built-in lighting, the hydraulic brakes… I’m definitely going to recommend the new Aventon Pace 500 as a great, high-quality electric commuter bike that combines a sleek design with great performance.
Aventon Pace 500 Step-Through Review 2022
The Pace 500 has long been one of our most highly recommended affordable e-bikes. This new version of the Pace seems to have capitalized on those qualities by making very small (but impactful) changes. In addition to its redesigned look, the Pace 500 also got a larger battery and several other cool features like a color LCD display and inset tail lights.