Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vilano Diverse 3.0. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Vilano Diverse 3.0 is an affordable hybrid bike that rides best on pavement.
- The bike is light compared to other entry-level hybrid bikes.
- Assembly is an easy process for most.
- The aluminum frame is sturdy.
- The disc brakes offer riders ample stopping power.
- The Shimano Tourney drivetrain shifts smoothly. It offers cyclists a gear range suitable for a variety of road terrain.
- It is easy to attach a rack to the bike. Users found attaching a rack greatly expands the bike's carrying capacity for commuting.
- Users agree the Diverse 3.0's appearance is simple and sharp.
- Riders looking to improve and maintain their fitness agreed that the Diverse 3.0 was a great choice.
- Vilano's customer support is quick to address issues and help customers.
- The 700c wheels and tires roll well on pavement.
5 reasons not to buy
- The spokes can break easily.
- Brake rub is a common issue on the bike. Users suggest taking the Diverse to a bike shop to have brakes properly adjusted.
- The seat is not the most comfortable.
- The bike does not include a kickstand.
- The instructions for assembly are vague. Users desire greater detail.