Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Velotric Packer 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- The Packer boasts a 440 lb weight capacity. 176 lb of it is on the rear rack.
- A long and versatile rear rack is designed to fit passenger cushions, panniers, child seats and/or baskets.
- A tester says the Packer’s “high-performance” 750-watt motor provides “ample power and torque”.
- With 75Nm of torque, a tester describes “...effortless climbing, even on steep terrains”.
- The Packer arrives as Class 2, but is unlockable to Class 3, with a 25mph top speed.
- Even with a cadence sensor, one reviewer reports “smooth acceleration”.
- With a 26” front wheel and 20” rear wheel, speed is balanced with stability.
- The Packer’s stem offers 60° of vertical adjustment.
- A long seatpost provides a wide seat height range.
- A tester says the step-through frame is “extremely” comfortable.
- A tester reports an “insane” 34.9 miles of range from the 48V 14.4Ah battery (which is UL safety-certified).
- 2.4” front / 3.0” rear CST (puncture resistant) tires provide a cushioned ride.
- The Packer includes fenders, a double-legged kickstand, and a frame bag.
- 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes, with 180mm rotors, are a powerful option for slowing large loads.
- An unbranded hydraulic suspension fork provides 80mm of city-suitable travel, ironing out urban bumps.
- A reviewer notes an “outstanding” paint job, available in Sky Blue and Indigo Gray.
- Reviewers admire the Packer’s internal cable routing and svelte battery integration.
- The Packer comes fit with an integrated headlight and tail/brakelight.
- The Packer is equipped with a Shimano 8-speed, 13-34T cassette.
- The Packer’s front wheel uses a thru-axle hub, for increased stiffness and stability.
- Embedded ‘Find My’ technology allows owners to track their missing Packer.
4 reasons not to buy
- Apple’s ‘Find My’ tracking technology does not work with Android phones.
- A tester says throttle assistance can be “a little jerky” at times.
- Testers found themselves ghost pedaling at higher speeds.
- A tester says the Packer continues to provide assistance for a moment after ceasing pedaling.
Expert Reviews92/100 based on 1 rated expert review
The Best Heavy Duty Cargo E-Bike That’s Not Overpriced
Velotric Packer 1 Review
…beside the suspension, there’s nothing else I’ll change here. This bike, it’s perfect; comfortable, powerful, reaches 25mph, very powerful torque. The complete bike, stock with accessories, only weighs 75 pounds. I was able to cover 34.9 miles in range, which is insane…
Tech Check: Velotric Packer 1
The reach and bar height felt very comfortable without doing much more then setting the seat height. Climbing up steep hills and charging back down them, the H75 motor maintained speed to the top, and the brakes offered a smooth and consistent braking feel…
This Cargo E-Bike is Great! Velotric Packer 1 E-Bike Review
It really reminds me of the Discover 1 e-bike… The only difference is it has this large rear section which is great for having a basket to carry groceries, or for having kids in here, and you can see right here, “Max. Load 176 lb”, so that is great – it gives you a lot of stability and structure.
Warning: Before You Buy Your Next Cargo Bike, Watch This Essential Velotric Packer 1 Review
The more weight you put on this bike, the better it stops. That is insane. When you’re at 25 mph and you’re in gear 8, you’re still you’re right at that edge of ghost pedaling and that could be improved.
Velotric Packer 1 Cargo E-Bike
If you’re looking for a cargo bike, this is the way to go. This thing is awesome, it’s perfect, I haven’t had anything that tells me it’s not. I’m 270lb and 6’ tall and the bike is more than comfortable, and of course I’m not pedaling… The idea that you could use this for deliveries… that’s a big thing.
Unleash Your Adventure With the Velotric Packer 1 Cargo E-Bike:
A Comprehensive Review
While there are areas that could benefit from refinement, the Velotric Packer 1’s numerous strengths make it a compelling option for riders in search of a high-performance cargo e-bike… offering an exhilarating ride and stylish design. Its powerful motor, excellent paint job, integrated battery, bamboo rear rack, and hydraulic brakes make it an excellent choice for adventure seekers and commuters alike.
Best Electric Bikes
4 hours ago
17 hours ago
Villy Custom Fully Customizable Cruiser Bike13 November – 4 December