Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Velotric Discover 1. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- Riders can propel the Discover 1 to 20mph, using the bike’s throttle.
- The Discover 1 is available in four colors: Mango, Indigo Grey, Cyan & Pearl.
- The Step-Thru model suits riders from 5’1” to 6’4”. It’s easy to mount and dismount.
- A ‘High-Step’ version of the Discover 1 fits riders up to 6’9” in height.
- Velotric’s 500W motor can achieve a peak wattage of 900W.
- High-quality LG/Samsung battery cells are used in the Discover 1’s battery.
- The Discover 1 places riders in a comfortable, upright ride position.
- Front and rear lights are integrated into the Discover 1.
- The Discover 1’s pricing is seen as affordable & competitive.
- With an integrated battery and internal cabling, the Discover 1 is sleek.
- Reviewers say the Discover 1 can be assembled in 30mins with included tools.
- Testers describe Velotric’s display as large, bright, "vibrant" and comprehensive.
- With a 65mm suspension fork and 2.5” tires, the Discover 1 is comfortable to ride.
- Testers successfully rode the Discover 1 on gravel and dirt roads.
- In sublime conditions, the Discover 1’s range may extend to 60 miles.
- The Discover 1 comes equipped with a rear rack and front and rear fenders.
- Velotric specifies that the Discover 1 can carry a 440lb payload.
3 reasons not to buy
- With only 3 levels of pedal assist available, jumps in speed are noticeable.
- Reviewers are unmoved by the performance of mechanical disc brakes.
- Some testers find the 64lb Discover 1 to be a little overweight.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
Velotric Review – One of the Best-looking E-Bikes on the Market
If you’re looking for an e-bike that looks great and is packed with features, the Velotric Discover 1 is definitely worth checking out. It’s a premium quality commuter e-bike that’s affordable for everyone.