BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Tommaso Forza. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Tommaso Forza has mounts in the frame for two water bottles.
- The bike has mounts for a rear rack, for those wishing to commute on it.
- The 3x7 drivetrain offers riders a wide gear range for tackling hills.
- The Forza is affordably priced for an entry-level urban bicycle.
- Tommaso offers the bike in sizes XS to XL. There are sizes available for most adults and even teenagers.
- The Kenda K193 tires are 700c x 32mm. They perform best on pavement.
- The mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain and work well.
- The aluminum frame is well built.
2 reasons not to buy
- Users complained that they did not get instructions to assemble the bike.
- For many buyers, parts were missing when the bike arrived.