BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Tommaso Forcella. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Tommaso Forcella is an affordable entry-level road bike.
- The bike has a Shimano Claris groupset. With a wide range of gears, riders can climb easily.
- The carbon fork reduces road vibrations.
- The aluminum frame is well-constructed and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Testers agree the bike is capable and comfortable for endurance road rides.
- The bike is available in two visually appealing colors: matte black and matte white.
- The seller is extremely responsive and addresses complaints and concerns quickly.
- Most users found assembly easy. Retailers suggest having the bike professionally assembled to maximize the bike's performance.
- The Forcella is lightweight and nimble. It handles well and is easy to maneuver.
- 700c x 25mm tires roll well on pavement.
- The stiff frame promotes efficient power transfer. This allows riders to reach top speeds quickly.
- Tools are included. They help riders adjust components and complete assembly.
- The Tommaso Forcella is available in sizes XXS to XL. Riders from 4’9” to 6’5” can find a size that suits them.
4 reasons not to buy
- Many users had issues with the wheels. The spokes can easily become loose and fall off.
- The bike has rim brakes. Testers note they would have preferred disc brakes.
- The tires are heavy.
- The seat is not the most comfortable. Testers recommend swapping it out.