Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix EVO. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Testers and users say the SuperSix EVO excels at everything from sprinting on flats and punching up climbs to railing high-speed descents.
- Experts feel this is one of the best race bikes on the market.
- Testers relish the SuperSix EVO's "enticing" speed, reactive acceleration, and ability to maintain momentum.
- Experts praise the mix of agility and stability, highlighting how easily the bike can alter lines in corners without nervousness.
- Cannondale's Delta steerer-tube design simplifies servicing, makes swapping bars and stems easier, and should prolong the life of cables.
- The SuperSix EVO is available in seven builds and three tiers of carbon.
- Experts agree the SystemBar R-One one-piece cockpit (LAB71, Hi-MOD 1) is comfortable and stylish.
- The two lightest frames (LAB71, Hi-MOD) are available as framesets.
- The SuperSix EVO comes in seven sizes, from 44cm to 61cm.
- Experts say 34mm tires will fit despite Cannondale listing 30mm.
- The riding position is more relaxed than several testers had expected.
- According to reviewers, this bike lacks the nervousness at speed displayed by competitors.
- Experts praise the BSA 68 bottom bracket as a boon for serviceability and silence.
- The "excellent" 50mm deep HollowGram wheels (top four builds) are "competitively light," fast, and responsive.
- Testers are happy to see the LAB71 and Hi-MOD builds come with quality Continental GP5000 tires.
6 reasons not to buy
- Reviewers are disappointed by the lack of options to customize groupsets and cockpits.
- Users report limited aftermarket choices for alternative cockpits, stem lengths, and bar widths.
- A Hi-MOD 1 tester experienced the same chain drop problem many SRAM Red eTap AXS users complain about.
- The SuperSix EVO is pricey, especially given it doesn't include a power meter.
- The "gimmicky" Cannondale aero bottles and cages are fiddly to use.
- Reviewers would prefer to see 28mm tires instead of 25mm. They say this would address the slight harshness of the ride.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Review: A Superbike You Can Do Anything With
… if you want a road race bike that isn’t going to hold you back no matter what you want to do with it, the SuperSix EVO is a perfect choice. The only reason I’d suggest looking elsewhere is if you want an even more specialized bike that is perhaps longer and lower or lighter.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Review: First Ride On Cannondale’s New Flagship All-Round Race Bike
I’ll hope for some running changes to iron out the wrinkles I found with the new bike, but even as it is, the new SuperSix EVO looks to be an exciting design that delivers on the difficult task of improving upon an already excellent bike.
New Cannondale SuperSix EVO First Ride Impressions – A Lightweight Bike That’s as Fast as an Aero Model?
… this bike… has a traditional lightweight feel, combined with great handling and steering characteristics as well as sturdiness on the flat. This, alongside Cannondale’s claims of its aerodynamic properties, makes it a real all-rounder…
Cannondale SuperSix EVO 4, Made to Be Faster Anywhere [Italian]
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO 4 is a bicycle designed to be faster everywhere, but which manages to amaze on climbs where you can maintain a high speed and also on winding descents where it feels like you’re on a track.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO – Truly Bike of the Year? [French]
It’s an excellent bike… I had never tested a Cannondale, and I didn’t understand how a bike could so dominate its category and win all the prizes. Well, now that I have tried it in this new 2023 version, I understand.
Hands-on With the 4th Generation Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD 1 [French]
… this SuperSix EVO seems very well-designed, enhancing the qualities of its predecessor without falling into the pitfalls of bikes exclusively reserved for professional riders who demand 300 watts on long climbs to avoid feeling burdened by it.
First Ride: Cannondale SuperSix EVO 4 [Danish]
… my impression of the latest SuperSix is that it drives straight into the top hierarchy of the road-bike market… I predict that [it] will… become a benchmark in the industry for optimal performance in perfect harmony with driving characteristics.