BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale SuperSix EVO. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- Cannondale offers the SuperSix EVO in eight sizes ranging from 44cm to 62cm.
- There are women-specific builds of the bike available in the smallest sizes.
- The bike’s geometry allows riders to descend stably and in control even at top speeds.
- The seat stays on the SuperSix EVO are dropped to give riders increased compliance riding over rough roads.
- The bike is very responsive to pedaling input and accelerates and maintains speed with ease.
- The bike climbs well with its aggressive geometry. It puts riders in a position to power up climbs.
- Experts agree the bike is comfortable over bumps and potholes, with its wide 30mm tires, carbon frame and dropped seatstays.
- The carbon seat post absorbs road chatter effectively.
- The seat post is secured with a wedge clamp and thru-axles are utilized on the bike's wheels. These details improve aerodynamics on the SuperSix EVO.
- Experts note that the Cannondale SuperSix EVO has a built-in power meter that can easily be synced to fitness trackers such as Strava, already in use by the customer.
- Cannondale includes spacers under the stem that allow a wider range of riders to find comfort on the bike.
- Experts agree the HollowGram Knot wheels are rigid and responsive.
- The cockpit appears to be integrated, but the stem and handlebars can still be adjusted independently.
- Handling is sharp and precise on the bike, according to experts. This is due to the stiff HollowGram frame, rigid carbon wheel set up and aerodynamic features included in each build of the SuperSix EVO.
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO has a lightweight, attractive carbon frame that is aerodynamic with truncated aerofoil tubing.
- The cables of the bike are internally routed, giving the bike a polished and neat appearance.
- The bike is available in builds with both disc and rim brakes.
- A computer mount is integrated into the cockpit of the Cannondale SuperSix EVO.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is expensive.
- Users must pay an additional fee to activate the built-in power meter.
- The integrated computer mount in the cockpit is ugly, according to one expert.
Expert Reviews98/100 based on 5 expert reviews
Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2
A race bike delivering sublime performance and a weight to keep racers drooling and all wrapped up in a package comfortable enough to be classed as an endurance specialist. The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 is the real deal.