Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Throne TRKLRD / Track Lord. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The TRKLRD differs from its predecessor (The Phantom), in that it has adopted an exaggerated aero-design that many owners loved. The look itself gave an impression of speed.
- With its tight geometry, it delivered a fast, responsive and aggressive ride.
- Many owners felt that the TRKLRD offered a lot for the price.
- The frame is aluminum. The fork and seatpost are carbon. This offered riders a pleasingly light weight of 18 pounds.
- Some owners described the TRKLRD as a good quality build.
4 reasons not to buy
- One owner’s frame snapped while they were riding. The owner claimed not to have misused their bike.
- The frame breakage could be viewed as a rarity. However, two buyers reported receiving frames with ‘defective’ welding, which the manufacturer hastily replaced.
- An owner had to re-seat the headset themselves. This is an important component that should really arrive correctly assembled.
- Some felt that the stock gear ratio (48:16) was a little hard-going.