Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- The TRKLRD differs from its predecessor (The Phantom), in that it has adopted an exaggerated aero-design that many owners loved. The look itself gave an impression of speed.
- With its tight geometry, it delivered a fast, responsive and aggressive ride.
- Many owners felt that the TRKLRD offered a lot for the price.
- The frame is aluminum. The fork and seatpost are carbon. This offered riders a pleasingly light weight of 18 pounds.
- Some owners described the TRKLRD as a good quality build.
4 reasons not to buy
- One owner’s frame snapped while they were riding. The owner claimed not to have misused their bike.
- The frame breakage could be viewed as a rarity. However, two buyers reported receiving frames with ‘defective’ welding, which the manufacturer hastily replaced.
- An owner had to re-seat the headset themselves. This is an important component that should really arrive correctly assembled.
- Some felt that the stock gear ratio (48:16) was a little hard-going.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Commuter and City Bikes
Commuter and city bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores