Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Schwinn Sporterra. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Schwinn Sporterra is affordable.
- Testers agree the bike is specced for beginner gravel grinders, with mechanical disc brakes and an entry-level Shimano drivetrain.
- Schwinn offers the bike in one size. Riders 5’4” to 6’2” can fit on the bike.
- Users were pleased with the sleek black color of the bike.
- 700c x 38mm tires are wide and roll smoothly. They travel over gravel roads with ease.
- Mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain when traveling in remote areas.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The seat post clamp is quick release. Riders can easily adjust the seat height.
4 reasons not to buy
- Several users had issues assembling the bike because the fork arrived bent.
- The brakes and shifters need frequent adjustment.
- The handlebars do not lower enough for shorter riders to maneuver the bike smoothly.
- The Sporterra is heavy. It weighs over 30 lb.