Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Santa Cruz Bullit. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Testers of the Santa Cruz Bullit consistently praise the forgiving suspension.
- Experts and owners say the large front wheel in the mixed-wheel setup (27.5" rear, 29" front) helps to maintain control on steep downhills.
- Testers and owners relish the Bullit's ability to overcome hills.
- Several buyers and reviewers report that the Bullit suits an aggressive riding style.
- The Bullit has internally run cables, giving it a clean appearance and maximum cable protection.
- Santa Cruz provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and bearings.
- Reviewers and owners are impressed with the battery life (630Wh). Experts say it exceeded their expectations.
- Owners appreciate the quality of components chosen for the Bullit, highlighting the SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain (Bullit S).
- Experts note that the SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain matches well with the Shimano EP800 motor, providing smooth power across the full gear range.
- According to expert reviewers, the Santa Cruz Bullit CC carbon frame is one of the brand's best frames yet.
- There are ports on the drive unit to support plugging in Shimano accessories like a light.
- Mobile phones connect via Bluetooth to the bike's computer/E-TUBE app.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Bullit is expensive compared to competitors. Santa Cruz does not offer a budget-friendly version of this bike.
- Several reviewers mention the dropper seatpost cable needs adjustments to its routing, depending on the size of the rider.
- One expert notes that the Bullit isn't available in a small frame size. Multiple reviewers also highlight that the frame sizes run large.
Expert Reviews87/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
18 hours ago
14 September – 1 October