BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Retrospec Koda. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Retrospec Koda Kids Bike fits a wide range of riders. The 12” bike is sized for children as young as 1.5 years old. The 20” is best for children 7 and up.
- The bike is available in eight attractive colors.
- Users were impressed with the basket on feminine colored bikes and a water bottle holder included in masculine colored bikes.
- The Koda Kids Bike has both a coaster brake and a handbrake. This ensures children stop when they need to.
- The bike is durable. The frame is constructed of steel.
- Test riders were pleased to find the Koda Kids Bike comes with a bell.
- Training wheels are included with the 12” and 16” versions of the bike.
2 reasons not to buy
- Many users reported that the bike arrived damaged.
- Consumers that purchased the 20” Koda Kids Bike expressed that they were disappointed this version of the bike did not include training wheels.