BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Prevelo Alpha One. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Prevelo Alpha One is constructed out of high-quality aluminum.
- The bike has 14" wheels, making it best for young riders that are ready to pedal.
- Users found it very easy to assemble the bike.
- The Prevelo Alpha One is available in three attractive colors. It is available in silver, purple and blue.
- The dual handbrakes are very responsive.
- The bike has the option to swap the coaster brake to a freewheel setup.
- The bike has internally routed cables, creating a clean appearance.
- The geometry of the bike places children in a position with a low center of gravity for greater stability while riding.
- The Alpha One positions riders in a less aggressive stance than many of its competitor’s for greater comfort.
- The bike is kickstand compatible.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike only has 2” of seat tube adjustment.
- The bike is not compatible with training wheels.