Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo The Roamer. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Roamer’s 14Ah battery delivers up to 35 miles of range on a single charge.
- This e-bike’s Bafang BBS02 mid-drive motor achieves a maximum 120Nm of torque.
- Massive 4” Kenda Krusade tires roam over mud, snow, dirt, roots, rocks and limbs.
- The Roamer’s 750W Bafang BBS02 motor can operate at a peak rating of 1000W.
- With an internal 3-speed Sturmey Archer hub, gearing components are protected and will not become entangled in long vegetation.
- Rambo riders are provided with a powerful independent throttle.
- Owners say the Roamer has plenty of power to climb hills and haul trailer loads of cargo or kit.
- Strong stopping power is delivered via Logan hydraulic disc brakes.
- Rambo’s Roamer has a maximum carrying capacity of 300lb.
- Owners enjoy using the Roamer for commutes that include off-road sections.
- One tester says he easily assembled his Roamer in 20 minutes.
- A tester was content with the relief provided by the GT MRK fork over rocky ground.
- The downward curve of the Roamer’s top-tube makes it easier to mount and dismount.
8 reasons not to buy
- The 3-speed drivetrain doesn’t offer a wide gear range in mountainous locales.
- At 63lb, owners found the Roamer heavy, especially when lifting it onto a car carrier.
- Rambo’s Roamer is not a low-priced option.
- One owner’s Roamer only had one screw in the rear disc rotor, which fell off.
- A buyer received their bike without a charging unit and an essential screw.
- Owners report a clicking sound from the Roamer’s rear hub, making it noisy on hunts.
- The Roamer is only available in a large-ish 19" frame size.
- One owner could not shift gears on their new Roamer.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Rambo Roamer E-Bike (Game Changer!)
Yes, they’re not the cheapest bikes out there. However, they are great investments… this thing definitely zips… If you’re going up and down some steep grades I don’t suggest getting this 3-speed… All in all, I’m very pleased with this bike.
Best Electric Bikes
2 hours ago
19 hours ago