Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo The Rebel. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Rebel uses a powerful 1000W Bafang BBSHD mid-drive motor that can hit a peak power rating of 1500W.
- Rebel riders are pleased with the Rebel’s ability to climb steep hills using only the throttle.
- The Rebel’s sizable 21Ah battery is long-lasting.
- Owners found the Rebel stable, even when riding through muddy, rutted roads.
- The Rebel is brought to a sound stop by Tektro 4-piston hydraulic brakes.
- With 4.8” Maxxis Minion tires, the Rebel rides easily through snow, mud, sand and streams.
- The Rebel provides ample torque for hauling a trailer full of kit or catch.
- Nature lovers and hunters both appreciated how quiet the Rebel’s motor is.
- Owners found the Rebel easy to assemble, out of the box.
- Taller riders felt comfortable on the Rambo Rebel.
- Owners loved the Rebel’s camo paintwork, deeming it “bad**s”.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Rambo Rebel is not cheap.
- Some riders report that the Rebel’s Maxxis Minion tires puncture easily.
- The Rambo Rebel is available in only one size.
- Two owners said their Rebel “broke down” after a few months of use.
- After investigating a puncture, a Rebel owner found misaligned rimtape on both wheels.