BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo Megatron. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Megatron makes molehills out of mountains, with two beefy Bafang motors at 1000w each.
- The Megatron has two 48V 17Ah batteries and a reputed maximum range of 80 miles.
- With a top speed of 30mph, the Megatron leaves the competition behind.
- Bumpy rides are cushioned by the Megatron’s Massive Maxxis Minion tires.
- With a weight capacity of 300lb, the Megatron totes the biggest bucks and does.
- The Megatron is equipped with powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
- Riders say the Megatron’s GT MRK suspension fork rides well on uneven pavement, dirt roads and even down stairs.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Megatron is only offered in one medium 19.7” frame size.
- There are no gears on the Megatron. It’s a single-speed.
- At 77 pounds of e-bike, they don’t call the Megatron ‘mega’ for nothing.