Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Volts and Amp Hours
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo The Megatron. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Megatron makes molehills out of mountains, with two beefy Bafang motors at 1000w each.
- The Megatron has two 48V 17Ah batteries and a reputed maximum range of 80 miles.
- With a top speed of 30mph, the Megatron leaves the competition behind.
- Bumpy rides are cushioned by the Megatron’s Massive Maxxis Minion tires.
- With a weight capacity of 300lb, the Megatron totes the biggest bucks and does.
- The Megatron is equipped with powerful 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
- Riders say the Megatron’s GT MRK suspension fork rides well on uneven pavement, dirt roads and even down stairs.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Megatron is only offered in one medium 19.7” frame size.
- There are no gears on the Megatron. It’s a single-speed.
- At 77 pounds of e-bike, they don’t call the Megatron ‘mega’ for nothing.
Bottom line"My power is unequaled. My strength is unmatched. My opponents are unworthy…”, so says the famous animated character Megatron, who is undoubtedly the namesake of this beast-of-a-bike. With two 1000W hub-motors, two 48V 17Ah batteries and 4-piston hydraulic brakes front and back, these words may ring true. The maximum range offered by dual batteries should be stupendous. Nevertheless, this behemoth has no gears. The Megatron is a 77lb, single-speed e-bike built to transform the average bike hunt. With obscenely fat 26” x 4.8” tires and front suspension, there may be no need for a rear shock. The price is high, information is scarce, size options are non-existent. When you choose the Megatron, you venture alone into the backwoods.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
Electric bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores
Rambo The Megatron in comparison to averages
Rambo The Megatron