Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rambo The Bushwacker. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Bushwacker’s 750W Bafang BBSHD mid-drive motor puts out 120Nm of torque.
- The Bushwacker has an independent thumb throttle available.
- An owner-hunter says the Bushwacker is quieter than walking in the woods.
- The Bushwacker’s internal hub wacks bush well, without vegetation becoming caught in the bike’s drivetrain.
- Hydraulic 2-piston disc brakes deliver powerful stopping to Bushwacker riders.
- One 200lb owner towed their game cart behind the Bushwacker, with 80lb of gear.
- The Rambo Bushwacker is often lauded for its sturdiness.
- Bushwacker buyers described this e-bike as “good-looking”.
- Porcine 4”-wide Maxxis Minion FBF/FBR tires roll over the ashes and debris of fallen empires.
9 reasons not to buy
- Some owners say the Bushwacker struggles on hills.
- An upset owner had their motor fail within the Bushwacker’s warranty period, but Rambo would not honor their warranty.
- Two buyers found their Bushwacker was not warrantied for service at local bike shops.
- A mechanically proficient owner found the Bushwacker’s GT MRK 860 air suspension fork to be excessively stiff.
- A couple who bought Bushwackers said these bikes are heavy to lift.
- Bushwacker owners have described Rambo’s customer service as ‘kinda lacking’.
- A loud clicking sound was reported from the Bushwacker’s internal hub, in higher gears.
- A buyer with limited internet access wished the Bushwacker was packed with a complete manual.
- A disappointed owner said their Bushwacker would not stay in gear when climbing.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Electric Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
15 hours ago
18 hours ago
14 September – 1 October