Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadRunner. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
23 reasons to buy
- The Rad Power Bikes RadRunner can carry a load of 300 lbs. The rear deck alone has a weight capacity of 120 lbs.
- The bike has a generous range of 25-45 miles, depending on the terrain and level of pedal-assist engaged.
- The bike fits a wide range of teen and adult riders. It’s best for individuals 4’11” to 6’2”.
- The RadRunner Plus is equipped with a comfort-inducing 60mm suspension fork.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes are reliable and easy to maintain.
- The seat post clamp is quick-release. This makes it easy to adjust.
- Rad Power Bikes offers a passenger kit to comfortably carry a child or partner along on rides.
- The RadRunner 2 is single speed. There is no need to worry about derailleur or shifting issues.
- There are four (RadRunner 2) or five (RadRunner Plus) levels of pedal assist and a throttle. Riders can cruise on and off-road at speeds up to 20mph.
- The aluminum frame is durable. Its step-through design makes it easy for riders to get on and off the RadRunner.
- The LED display shows the level of pedal assist and battery life. Its simple design is easy to read.
- The RadRunner is affordably priced for an entry-level utility electric bike.
- The integrated taillight, headlight and reflective Kenda K-Rad tires increase visibility on roads. The taillight also acts as a brake light.
- Experts were pleased with the bike’s solid and supportive center kickstand.
- Rad Power Bikes includes a bell with the bike.
- Fenders and a front rack are available for the bike at an additional cost. Both can greatly enhance a rider’s commute.
- Wide 3.3” tires allow riders to roll over dirt and gravel roads.
- 180mm brake rotors help ensure the bike stops on demand.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Most tools for assembly are included with the bike.
- The 750W rear hub motor allows riders to accelerate and reach their desired speed quickly.
- High handlebars provide riders with comfort. They have an adjustable angle to provide riders with a comfortable reach for their size.
- With the attachment of panniers and a front rack, riders can use this bike as a substitute for a car.
- The bike comes packed in a manner that protects the frame and minimizes damage during transport.
5 reasons not to buy
- The pedals included with the bike are plastic.
- The seat is flat and uncomfortable, according to experts and users.
- Testers were disappointed that there are additional costs associated with having fenders or a LCD digital display.
- The LED display included with the bike is outdated. It lacks information about the speed and distance covered.
- The bike is heavy at 65lb (RadRunner 2) or 77lb (RadRunner Plus). The Plus's suspension adds significant weight.