Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rad Power RadRunner. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
23 reasons to buy
- The Rad Power Bikes RadRunner can carry a load of 300 lbs. The rear deck alone has a weight capacity of 120 lbs.
- The bike has a generous range of 25-45 miles, depending on the terrain and level of pedal-assist engaged.
- The bike fits a wide range of teen and adult riders. It’s best for individuals 4’11” to 6’2”.
- The RadRunner Plus is equipped with a comfort-inducing 60mm suspension fork.
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes are reliable and easy to maintain.
- The seat post clamp is quick-release. This makes it easy to adjust.
- Rad Power Bikes offers a passenger kit to comfortably carry a child or partner along on rides.
- The RadRunner 2 is single speed. There is no need to worry about derailleur or shifting issues.
- There are four (RadRunner 2) or five (RadRunner Plus) levels of pedal assist and a throttle. Riders can cruise on and off-road at speeds up to 20mph.
- The aluminum frame is durable. Its step-through design makes it easy for riders to get on and off the RadRunner.
- The LED display shows the level of pedal assist and battery life. Its simple design is easy to read.
- The RadRunner is affordably priced for an entry-level utility electric bike.
- The integrated taillight, headlight and reflective Kenda K-Rad tires increase visibility on roads. The taillight also acts as a brake light.
- Experts were pleased with the bike’s solid and supportive center kickstand.
- Rad Power Bikes includes a bell with the bike.
- Fenders and a front rack are available for the bike at an additional cost. Both can greatly enhance a rider’s commute.
- Wide 3.3” tires allow riders to roll over dirt and gravel roads.
- 180mm brake rotors help ensure the bike stops on demand.
- The bike is easy to assemble. Most tools for assembly are included with the bike.
- The 750W rear hub motor allows riders to accelerate and reach their desired speed quickly.
- High handlebars provide riders with comfort. They have an adjustable angle to provide riders with a comfortable reach for their size.
- With the attachment of panniers and a front rack, riders can use this bike as a substitute for a car.
- The bike comes packed in a manner that protects the frame and minimizes damage during transport.
5 reasons not to buy
- The pedals included with the bike are plastic.
- The seat is flat and uncomfortable, according to experts and users.
- Testers were disappointed that there are additional costs associated with having fenders or a LCD digital display.
- The LED display included with the bike is outdated. It lacks information about the speed and distance covered.
- The bike is heavy at 65lb (RadRunner 2) or 77lb (RadRunner Plus). The Plus's suspension adds significant weight.
Bottom lineThe RadRunner from Rad Power Bikes is an affordable utility bike for entry-level riders. It has four levels of pedal assist and a throttle. The bike is offered in one size. It has an easy-to-adjust seat and handlebars. The seat is flat and most riders found it uncomfortable. The rear hub motor is 750W. With 68Nm (RadRunner 2) or 80Nm of torque (RadRunner Plus), there is plenty of power to accelerate from a dead stop to your desired speed. The bike can go up to 20mph with assistance. The RadRunner is capable of carrying passengers. RadPower Bikes offers a passenger kit for this purpose. They also offer fenders and an LCD display for an additional cost. The LED display that comes with base models is outdated, according to the experts.
Expert Reviews83/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Rad Power Bikes RadRunner Review 2021
The RadRunner is an electric utility bike from Rad Power Bikes, that has been designed so that it can be totally customized.
Rad Power Radrunner
The Rad Power RadRunner is a massively practical utility ebike at a very good price that also manages to be lots of fun.
Review: Rad Power Bikes RadRunner
Last week, the company debuted its latest, the RadRunner, which is a hefty, big-wheeled utility bike.
RadRunner Electric Bike – This is the One to Get! (Bicycle Review)
I found an ebike that is one of the most fun, one of the most unique bikes that I’ve ridden in a very long time.
It’s more of a little park cruising bike.
RadRunner Review: The First Test of Rad Power Bikes’ New $1,299 Mini-Bike Style Electric Commuter
The RadRunner takes the best of all of Rad Power Bikes’ different models and combines them.
My Experience with the RadRunner by Rad Power Bikes
It doesn’t have gears. It has this controller with four levels of pedal assist.
Rad Power Bikes RadRunner Electric Bike Review | Electric Bike Report
This is a pretty interesting ebike because it combines some the attributes of a moped with the versatility of a cargo bike.
Rad Runner 1 Review, Upgrades and Mods – This Bike Slaps for the Price!
This is an unboxing of the RadRunner.
Is the Rad Runner Still a Good E-Bike
It’s been 6 months with the RadRunner. I’ve had nothing but good times.
We Got an E-Bike!! | 2021 RadRunner First Impression Review and Ride!
This thing is pretty stable.
Rad Power Rad Runner Review
This is an electric bike. I really like this bike.
RadRunner Electric Utility Bike Review: My Daily Driver
The RadRunner is the eighth design from Mike Radenbaugh and his crew at Rad Power Bikes.
Rad Power Bikes Review: The RadRunner Is an Affordable E-Bike That Can Haul It All
The RadRunner is a Class II pedal-assist electric bike, which means it has a motor that boosts your power as you pedal and can be controlled via a twist throttle on the handlebars.
Rad Power Bikes RadRunner Ebike Review
Rad Power’s latest model, the RadRunner, is its lowest-priced ebike to hit the market.