BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the QuietKat Voyager. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- The Voyager folds for storage or transportation in your home, car or boat.
- QuietKat’s Voyager sports a capable 750W motor.
- The Voyager can haul a 325 lb payload, rider and cargo included.
- Small yet porky Kenda Krusade 20" x 4" tires allow the Voyager to roll smoothly over asphalt or dirt.
- The Voyager is equipped with a 7-speed SRAM drivetrain.
- On the front-end, comfort is increased via the Voyager’s 100mm RST Guide coil-sprung suspension fork.
- The Voyager’s digital display shows speed, trip information and battery life.
- A sturdy, removable rack is included with the Voyager.
- The Voyager’s battery is lockable and removable for off-bike charging and security.
- Large, 203mm rotors help the Voyager’s mechanical disc brakes to stop powerfully.
- The Voyager’s ergonomic grips are comfortable on rider’s hands.
2 reasons not to buy
- Owners say the Voyager is bulky when folded.
- The Voyager was originally offered in three sizes but is now only available as ‘one-size-fits-all’.