BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Turi. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The Priority Bicycles Turi has a mid-step frame making it easy for riders to mount and dismount the bike.
- The wide gear range generously provides for climbing and maintaining speed on flats.
- One user was especially pleased that they can shift the bike on climbs and immediately from a stop. This is unique to the 'continuous variable transmission' gearing system.
- The riding position is upright and comfortable.
- Fenders keep riders dry on wet days.
- The Gates belt drive and Enviolo hub allow riders to to shift smoothly with a twist shifter.
- The bike comes well packaged. Users reported that damage from shipping is minimal.
- The hydraulic disc brakes work well in wet conditions.
- The Turi is priced affordably.
- The wide saddle is comfortable.
- Priority Bicycles is quick to reply to customer emails.
- Assembly is a quick and easy process. Videos are offered online to help with it.
- Priority Bicycles offers users refunds and replacement parts if they have issues with the bike.
- Senior riders find the bike comfortable and useful for maintaining their fitness.
- The appearance of the bike is attractive with its dark blue frame.
- The aluminum frame is durable.
- The belt drivetrain is not as messy as a greasy chain. It's also easier to maintain.
- The WTB tires that come with the bike are puncture-resistant.
2 reasons not to buy
- The handlebars do not have a lot of adjustment.
- Many users had issues with the wheels not rolling smoothly and not being true when the bike arrived.