Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Priority Classic Plus - Gotham Edition. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- The Priority Classic Plus-Gotham Edition is sleek with its flat black finish.
- The bike has mounts for a front and rear rack. This makes it a capable commuter.
- Priority offers excellent customer service.
- The Gates belt drive is clean and quiet.
- Touch-up paint is included with the bike.
- The three-speed Nexus hub shifts quietly and smoothly.
- The belt drive doesn't rust. Users that live in coastal regions are pleased by this.
- Buyers have the option of purchasing the bike with a step-through or diamond frame.
- Users agree the bike is lightweight. This makes it easy to maneuver along city streets.
- Assembly is an easy process, especially with Priority's informative videos and a customer support team that responds quickly.
2 reasons not to buy
- Shifting can take time to get used to on the Priority Classic Plus - Gotham Edition.
- One user had issues with fenders rattling as they rode. These were purchased from Priority.